REAL ESTATE DOCUMENTS
Documents for real estate may be required for different purposes, including:
- On the request of the bank to obtain credits and loans
- To buy and sell real estate
- For rights of inheritance
- Verification of legal purity of real estate
- For purchase in mortgage
- Determining of real estate tax
- Conclude rental contracts
- Observance the rights of minors etc.
It is important to note that during real estate deals especially in Russia there are no unimportant documents.
Documents for real estate in Russia have different validity periods from 2 weeks to 3-5 years.
Centre deals with all kinds of real estate documents.
Centre provides services remotely.
For detailed information see Russian version of this website.